Written by Ozaukee Press
Wednesday, 20 February 2013 19:25
A public informational meeting will be held from 5 to 6 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 26, on street projects to be conducted by the City of Port Washington this year.
The meeting, which will have an open house format, is intended to gather input from residents on the resurfacing projects, address their concerns and answer any questions.
The projects include resurfacing:
• Parkway Drive from Norport Drive south to the dead end and from Jacque Lane to Parknoll Lane.
• Parknoll Lane from Jacque Lane to Seven Hills Road.
• Parknoll Circle.
• Westport Drive between Cedar Drive and Portview Drive, as well as the area south of Second Avenue.
• Cedar Drive from Willow Drive to Westport Drive.
• Elm, Oak, Sumac, Cedar and Willow courts.
The meeting will be held in the lower level conference room at City Hall, 100 W. Grand Ave.
Anyone who can’t attend the meeting may submit comments and concerns to Public Works Director Rob Vanden Noven by calling 268-4267 or e-mailing him at